Our team of professionals are ready to help!
If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
We offer professional implementation and training on all QuickBooks® products. Choosing the right solution that will meet the needs of your business now and in the future while. We can analyze the nature of your business and financial transactions, current technology, future business plans and emerging needs to identify and implement a software solution that is flexible enough to grow and change with your business.
Benefits of using us to set-up your QuickBooks®:
- Professional set-up assures that all your accounts are set up correctly.
- Outsourcing set-up relieves you, the owner, and employees of time-consuming data entry.
- Training on-site and continued training via the internet or telephone.
- Monthly/Quarterly and Year-End Reviews of the accounting system.
- Using a professional to set up your QuickBooks® will save you the trouble of us having to redo everything.
- After meeting and discussing your business needs we will advise which software and version of QuickBooks® will be beneficial to you and your company.
- Installation of software can be done during the evenings or weekends by appointment.
- Once the installation is complete, we will post all beginning balances from your old accounting system. If no accounting system was in place, we can work with your most recent financial statements.
- We will then train your in-house personnel on the functions available with each module, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger.
Unlock QuickBooks® or QuickBooks® Online full potential!
If your business does not currently have accounting staff or if your business is outgrowing its current bookkeeping system, we can provide comprehensive bookkeeping and write-up services to ensure the smooth operation of the financial side of your business. As your business needs grow and change, we can provide input and planning assistance to make sure your accounting and financial systems keep pace with your business needs.
- Payroll liability compliance: We will make your payments once enrolled in the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
- Payroll processing: Including quarterly and annual payroll tax reports
- Bank reconciliations: We will reconcile all your bank accounts, or review your reconciliation.
- Month-End Reports: Balance Sheets, Income Statements, General Ledger.
- Sales and Use Tax Filings: Preparing all required business tax reports
What are the steps to handling your bookkeeping needs?
- Get the product and service level to serve your specific needs.
- Set up a convenient schedule to collect the needed data from you.
- Process the data efficiently and timely.
- Deliver the Financial Statements on a Monthly or Quarterly basis.
Do you want to keep your own books?
We will be happy to help you with your posting questions or assist you with reconciling your bank account as needed. We can also go over your information periodically for tax planning.
Individual and Business Income Taxes
- Tax laws are always changing and can be very complicated. Your time is valuable and you need to spend it where it matters. Sometimes deductions and credits in which you are entitled are overlooked when you prepare only one return a year. Even the use of computer software is no substitute for the assistance of a seasoned tax professional.
- Individual, Corporate (both C and Sub-S), Partnership, LLC, Not for Profit, and Sole Proprietor (Schedule C).
- An IRS audit can be an intimidating and complex process. If you or your business face an IRS audit, we can bring to bear years of experience in dealing with tax matters and IRS audit procedures to ensure that you are properly represented when dealing with the IRS and other tax authorities.
- As an Enrolled Agent, we can represent you avoiding the need for your presence, enabling you to continue your normal schedule.
- Received a letter from the IRS that you don’t understand? We will interpret and answer IRS notices for you.
- We will analyze your tax situation and offer the best strategy to resolve the tax problems efficiently keeping your costs to a minimum.
Sales and Use Tax
- Application for Sales and Use Tax with the state of Florida.
- Monthly and Quarterly sales tax forms prepared.
- We can register you to pay and file your Sales and Use Tax electronically.
Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Payroll Tax Compliance
- We can proactively alert you to material changes that will affect your business and your employees while also keeping payroll running smoothly.
- Prepare payroll tax returns based on company requirements.
- Year-end processing of W2s and 1099s.
- Monthly monitoring to ensure compliance with all tax agencies.
Our Accounting Services offer designing and implementation of an accounting system with an emphasis on strong internal controls, along with standard policies and procedures (to assist with new hires). We can prepare or oversee the preparation of your financial statements monthly or quarterly.
With our monthly or quarterly plans, we can help you utilize these financial statements to manage your business and increase your profitability. After preparing your financial statements we discuss the results with key personnel in your business.
Financial records are critical for several reasons:
- Daily operating decisions are based on financial reports.
- Banks require reports of past performance as part of their lending process.
- Tax return numbers need proper support.
- Monthly reports with year-to-date comparisons will help you with your management decisions.
- You will be able to compare your current against a prior year which will give you a better idea of how the current year will finish.
- You can compare your total accounts receivable (your customers) or payables (your vendors) with prior years to spot such problems as slow-paying customers or vendors not offering discounts or you not taking advantage of vendor discounts.
- This information will allow you to take corrective action immediately.
Financial Statement Preparation
- We prepare compiled financial statements. We deliver financial statements and reports that are clear, concise, and acceptable to all outside parties and that can provide information and insight to help you run your business more effectively.
- As a true business partner, we are available to help you deal with any business problem or opportunity. We stand ready to engage in business consulting projects to help you make the right decisions for the future of your business. Whether you face questions related to expanding, selling or restructuring your business, we have the necessary business acumen and analytical capabilities to help you make the right decisions.
Business Entity Selection
- The business entity—LLP, LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, etc.— that you select for your business has enormous financial and tax implications. It is important that you make the right decision. We can explain each choice and its implications. As your business grows and changes, the type of business entity you choose may need to change also.
- A public notary can help you to handle various business matters, including witnessing and authenticating document execution and signatures. We offer Notary Public services free for all of our clients.